w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, February 14, 2009
Abstracted .
Happy Friendship/Valentine's Day :D
Really, I'd rather celebrate Friendship Day :)

Kay, wanted to blog yesterday, but I guess I was too tired to even switch on the computer :) 
I find that yesterday's FUN :D

Started off with the morning assembly . It was kinda .. Well .. Draggy ? Really, watching a red ant is more interesting . LOL .

Reflection was normal . Read an article and was given questions to do over the weekends .

Physics was fun :) New chapter, Light . Then I forgot what we did after that .

CDP - We didn't really do anything . We just listen about the Total Defence thingy . Grouped with Farah, Alwin & Adam . And then we crapped . I told you we did nothing xD

Geography was funny ! xD Teacher wanted to teach, to go through the monsoon forest worksheet . But then .. People started asking her questions about World War II, about Total Defence . Which actually drag until the whole period . Awesome :D

& then ... The siren rang . Went to the field, received the buns and water as usual . Sat at the very back with Farah, Alwin & Kok Hong . Funny la xD & we watched this "silver fish" (something like that) moving in the grass . I wonder why insects are rather interesting today :D

So after the whole thing, went back to class for English . Starting of the lesson was FUNNY ! Turns out, YaoYao had placed a Blue Tack on Jian Kai's hair . Omg ? I find it funny uhhs, with one strand of his hair sticking out xD And he even went to put water . Seriously -.- We all wanted him to just cut it off, but he was scared - later got one big hole in his hair xD Such vanity xD

After school, went to compass with Husna, Amirah & Zahidah . Debbie tagged along too :) Ate at Burger King, and we saw Oki there ! :D And Amirah was really mean today . She took my wallet and placed it at another table . Then while I was taking my wallet ... She took my bag and did the same thing ! MEAN PEOPLE . 

Kay, then Amirah & Debbie had to go for Choir after that, so me, Husna & Zahidah walked around Compass . And GUESS WHAT - There's a new stalker ! I swear - We will see him almost everywhere we go . Outside Best Denki . Outside Mini Toons . At the Interchange . Even at the Bustop ! 

Then decided to go to my grandmother's house, intended to play with my niece . But it was rather boring since my aunt took her to the school . So I fell asleep :)

Woke up to find my parents there as well . Went home, changed . My dad wanted to go out, so we went to my cousin's house first . Then went to the Marina Barrage after that . It was beautiful, really . To be able to see the whole Singapore Flyer in the night :) Oh, did I mentioned that we reached home at 12.40am ? :D

& yea, I skipped band today . My cough's getting worst, and I think I've caught a cold :/

Pst, the cookies were nice ! :D But I'd prefer the bigger one . Idkw, it's much more nicer to me :D