And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Saturday, February 7, 2009
every little thing i do just reminds me of you .
Today's fridaaaayy . My bag's super light, i likeee :D
(skip reflection) Physics was boring at first, the whole class was damn quiet . seems dead to me . a few minutes after the lesson ends, teacher tells us some funny incidents xD *ehems . compulsory to buy the assessment book thingy . treasurer's away in china . i'm replacing her . now nice . teacher didn't come for CDP . did chemistry x.x slacked ; then did chemistry last minute :) crap . (skip geography) (skip recess) Watched the last part of the movie 'Speed Racer' during English . teacher's laptop blacks out after that, low battery . lol (?) . urgh, composition due on monday . I've realized that lessons were kinda fun due to Calvin's & Leon's crapping . err i mean GAY TALKS . Calvin is gay . I don't understand what you people see in me . |