And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thanks a lot, you just make me miss you more .
I feel very lethargic today, i need help .
Leg cramps from running 2km (?) around the field behind the condo, which is beside our school . Usually I don't mind running, but I haven't run for a long time :x Urgh, cramppppps . Malay test was ... (speechless) . Some may find it easy but I'm kinda weak in this . Yes, I wrote crap . Not to mention the geography test . It's 35mins long & I finished it in like .. 15mins ? Checked it once or twice, then slept after that . I'm not confident of scoring 15 marks and above . And I don't wanna fail . Failures will have to go for geography CRT, if I'm not mistaken . Anyway, I'm sorry if I've been VERY quiet during band practice . I told you - I feel lethargic . (NOT emo !) I feel extremely tired, and the leg cramps doesn't help either . Not to mention your attitude . Seriously, I feel like slapping your arrogant face . Ohwell . Wanted to leave early, but I hold on for a while more . Luckily enough, band wasn't that draggy today . Okay, my phone's full of forwarded messages . *Sigh . pst, I'm getting my cookies with Husna tomorrow ! YAY ! :D Well, it better be worth my money . -edited- I saw my class blog . Yes, 3E2's . I'm totally speechless . Well, I can make the changes :D Although I have no time for blogskinning anymore . See, even this skin's not edited :/ |