w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, February 27, 2009

i liked the days when boys were written down
on paper listed on your top 5,
instead of you carrying them in your heart.
when you would brag about how cool your parents were,
instead of talking about how they now ruin your lives.
when the only reason you didn't want to get out of bed
for school was because you were sleepy,
& now it's because each day is a struggle.
while hide & seek was the coolest game,
instead of guys seeing how many girls
they can go out with at one time
.
when you wished upon birthday candles,
& now you wish on a boy who is holding your heart.
the days when you were just a kid who still had their innocence,
& now you're a teenager who knows everything has changed.


Wow, I didn't update for 4 days . I'm kinda proud of myself ? LOL . Anyway, been very very extremely busy this week . I can't even rest for the upcoming weekends !

Monday - Band after school, games trial .
Tuesday - Band .
Wednesday - Nothing ! :D
Thursday - Band .
Friday - Uhh .. Nothing :)
Saturday - Chemistry Common Test, Followed by the Welcome Party, & band practice .
Sunday - SYF Rehearsal at SCH .

Haha, tight schedule . Heck, I shouldn't be blogging now . I should be mugging for Chemistry Common Test tomorrow .

Anyway .. Today was alright . I kinda feel like elaborating, lol . Happy reading (?) :D

CDP ; omg, BGR xD & Leon is kinda .. Well .. Dirty-minded ? His ultimate question, lol xD
Eng ; watched Bring It On (!) Omg, I hate this . The bell always ring when the movie reaches the anti-climax . Damn it . Ohwell .. ):
(Lazy to elaborate about other subjects, since nothing much happened .)

Compass-ed with Husna & Zahidah after school . Pizza Hut, Library, Home .
Husna, I have my eye on those 2 clothes ! :D

Will changed my blogskin when I can find the time to . Till then :)

If you dislike me, just say it . Can you ? I'm tired of putting up with your insincere sorrys . Drop the pretence, the facade, everything . The fabrication . The masquerade . Stop it .