And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, February 20, 2009
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend .
Started off with school, quite normal, I guess ? Lazy to elaborate uhhs . So straightaway after school, we so-called surprised Farah with a card & a present :) Belated, lol .
Kay, then went to Hougang Mall to meet Murnira . Ate at macdonalds, alot to catch up on . Anyway, I seriously hated the aunty there . She asked us if she could take our tray, when we obviously haven't finish eating . Then some of the chili sauce dropped, and somehow, it's on my chair . And the back of my blouse ... D: So, should I thank those HIHS girls for pointing that out for me ? Wtf . Err .. I seriously should NOT have the time to blog now . Physics common test is TOMORROW . Heck, I'll revised later in the evening :) |