And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
So I guess, this is where we have to stand .
ok so school's was great :D well .. not exactly ?
so nothing much happened yesterday, can't really recall . all i remembered was that Farah & Amirah "STOLE" my pencil case ! and i didn't even realized it until Hexun asked me for a whiteboard marker ! omg, so i should owe my thanks to him ? LOL . yeah, mean trick . i was feeling weird w/o my pencil case, i feel .. idk ; upset ? until farah couldn't take it anymore ; so she decided to return me my pencil case :D YAY . so today was basically alright . E.maths retest was today, shit i think i'm gonna fait it AGAIN . first question is about completing the square, in which I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW TO DO . then .. it suddenly came back into my mind .. AFTER I'VE HANDED IT IN . grr, damn frustrated uhh . ohyea, we got back our literature papers too . 15/25, quite alright for me . (the good news is that the teacher wasn't even marking it leniently :D) then Kok Hong asked me why i'm not smiling even though i've scored good marks . and honestly .. idk . i wasn't really bothered about my lit marks . i know something else was on my mind at the time . now if only i could remember what ..... & just to add on, i've learnt something new today :D i've learnt that the more you want to attract attention, the more people will look down on you . yea, i find this true :) you never meant anything you said now, do you ? |