w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, February 16, 2009
Thanks for the day :)



Was supposed to research some things but nvm, I'll do it later :)

Had 3 tests today, how nice . 
Lit test - I knew about it but I wasn't prepared . It was crappish .
Chemistry test - I knew about it last-minute . Luckily, teacher went through some things before starting the test . Which I really didn't pay attention at all . But still, I managed to do it :)
SS test - Also, I knew it at the last-minute . Was given some time to revise as teacher came in quite late ? It was rather do-able for me :)

Kay, now I'm known as the slowest person ever . Cause Amirah took my bag and ransacked it . She even stole my purse -.- And the whole class saw her did it, but didn't even told me about it ! HUH . And guess what, I didn't even realized it until the end of school :) Thanksalot -.-

Kay, so compass-ed with Amirah . I mean, we walked there :) Since I had a companion, time flies by quite fast . Ate at KFC . And we saw *, again . So we deliberately sat near them . Omg, then a few others came -.- Even him . Because of them I lost my appetite . Pst, guys -.- Then finally they left, oh thank god :) Finally we can eat in peace . He even said out something about his cousin . Yes, he said it LOUDLY . Maybe it was meant for my ears, idk xD

Went to the library to help Amirah with her A.Maths afterwards . Saw YuhZhen ; she asked me to wait but I thought that she was only waving to me -.- Finally I asked her to meet me outside the library (Yes, I'm mean) . And there she gave me a valentine's gift . Aww, thanks :)

Oh, and we saw * -.- And Amirah kept teasing me because of it . 
"Wait he looks familiar .. Could it be .. ? Shit I think it's him ."
"Eh it is him !"
"Wtf -.- No la I don't think that's him ."
"Yes la, it's him !"
"NO its not ! x.x"
Who's who ? You're welcome to guess :) Although I think it's already quite obvious but, ohwell :)

Sat at the kids section in the library (LOL) ; Helped her with her maths while I tried to revised physics . She also taught me this one 'cheat', but I find it troublesome . Heh :)

Then ... I was so-called 'prank' ? By strangers, yeaps :D Seriously, you don't need to know the whole story . But I had fun sms-ing whoever-it-was-that-was-using-the-other-person's-phone :)

Whatever it is, I thank whoever it was that made my day :)

OMG, my posts are becoming more and more wordy xD LOL .