And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
As much as I tried to let go,
You're the last thing on my mind nowadays . I'm super reluctant to even talk to you now . I hope I don't see you again, I'm beginning to hate you now . Crushed, hopeless . I hate this feeling . Every move I make feels lost with no direction, my faith is shaking . I tried to hold on, but it hurts to much . I tried to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay . How can I give anymore, when I love you a little less than before ? It's complicated and stupid . I really shouldn't miss you but I can't let go .
I give up . I should get used to this, cause it's the same old feeling everytime . To me, you're just another face in the crowd now . Because these words were never easier for me to say, |