And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I put my faith in you, so much faith . And then you just threw it away .
![]() Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart. Nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart. I'm amazed by the echo heard at the SCH . After the whole thing, took a band photo :) Pst, I almost died at the stage . I mean, we played so much . I'm out of breath . Right sitting posture .. The limelight's on us . Nervous much . I still wonder why we must wear our full band uniform . Other schools just wore their band tee . Ohwell . Idk, I just feel like updating . Pardon me, I'm bored . Now, only Anger fills my mind whenever I think of you . You may not realize it, but I'm falling apart . By the little things you do . Help me, I'm overreacting . Does magnanimous people still exist ? |