And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, March 20, 2009
Fly to your heart,
![]() Love her edits ! I took this cause she won't give me the original -.- I don't remember us taking this picture, but this is nice :D Idkw but I like this pic :D (Pst, lazy to upload the rest :D) Finally, outing with Husna & Farah ! :D Met at Farah's house to do some 'touch-ups' . Kay LOL . Me & Husna ended up wearing the same stripy blouse (red&white), & our shades are both white & black O.o WOW . Damn it, should have taken a picture of it . Ohwell . Compass first, lunch :D Then bus ride to Haji Lane . It's a loooooooong riiiiiiiide . Kay lollll . Photos, spent quite some time there . Walked to Bugis after that . Ended up wasting about 10mins plus . We were searching for the parliament house -.- Took MRT to City Hall, then went to Somerset, I think ? Turns out that the Parliament house was nearer to the City Hall Interchange -.- So we took the MRT back to City Hall . Huh, waste our time xD Then I forgot what we did .... I only know that we had fun, and that we were short of time -.- Nvm, another time :D Ps, Thanks for the daaaayy :DD Damn it, Homeworks are yet to be completed D: & I failed my E.Maths Online Quiz . I don't understand ! D: Urgh . I need revision . But this 2 weeks I wanna concentrate on band first . Haiz . |