w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, March 13, 2009
I know I let you down, but it's not like that now . This time, I'll never let you go .

Lol (?)

The truth is what it is and that is I do not have any more respect for you as an individual now.
You're just another face in the crowd.


Sports daaaaaayyy . Wanted to skip after taking attendance, but in the end we didn't . Ha .

Met Husna at the bustp, walked to the stadium . Took attendance after that . Alwin was the one taking it btw . & he asked me for my ez-link -.- ? "I don't believe that you are Ayuni ." LMAO .

Wore fidelis for the fun of it . Sat there the whole time while eating Amirah's food . *smiles* Crapped too . Played truth or dare out of boredom, LOL . Amirah was dared to do something .. Which was kinda embarrassing to her ? Had it all in my camera, she can't escape now :) Spent time sitting there watching people run . Oh, & listening to Adam's craps . It's crap, seriously . Countless of gfs ? LOL .

Oh, anyway - had 3 tests yesterday . Huh .
Geog test - studied so much, and only little came out . So Husna's right, lol . I can't believe I confused those 2 rooooots ! Urgh, I got the contents right, but it's mixed up . Damn .
E.Maths test (after sch) - Graphs, omg . Didn't really studied much for it . It's quite do-able, I'd guess . But the last questions .. I gave up on it . Decimal points, urgh .
Lit test (after E.maths test) - ESSAY . 2 pages long . The longest I've ever written .

Pst, thanks for ruining my mood during ytd's practice .

PS; won't be updating due to lazyness in the near future :D