w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Life is a maze, and love is a riddle .

It's the day's we're so crazy, people think we're high.
The times we're so bored, we laugh until we cry.
All the inside jokes and "remember whens."
Theses are the reasons we'll always be best friends.


Today is such a funny day xD 

Band in the morning, normal .. ? Oh, & the whole class was waiting for me ! I am so pissed in the morning . You already know the 'deal', & you came earlier . & you just waited outside like the rest ! I'm only the vice-chairman . VICE . Like what, I'm supposed to do everything ? I'm already pissed during the woodwinds sectional . Now this ? I feel like throwing the key at your head . Ass la you .

Then went to 3E1, saw Husna & dragged her to the toilet . Looking back, I was kinda harsh . Sorry ):

Lessons were pretty much normal .

After school, some events happened . Idk if I can even post them here . Later someone finds out .... 

&&&&, this 2 sec1 guys came to us, for a survey . Turns out that they were from our school . & we answered their questions with craps ! LOL !! & we kinda like .. So-called 'stalk' them xD So cute ! :D We will find them tmr, HA .

Oh, & I laughed too hard . Waaay too many time . My stomach still hurts x.x Thanks to Alwin & the Husfaminix xD LOL ! At least they made my day :) 

Btw - this one guy said 'hi' to me otw home . & I just ignore . Omg, looking back ; maybe he's that guy who asked me if I knew this one sec2 girl from my school . (Idk who, didn't catch the name) I bet now he must think that I'm arrogant . Kay, whtevr . Oh, & he's younger than me :) *smiles*



My march holidays doesn't even feel like holidays ! Seriously, out of that 1 week, I have band practices for 5 days . Let me show you ...
Monday : Band exchange .
Tuesday : Band .
Wednesday : Band exchange .
Thursday : Band .
Friday : Free ! :D (maybe gng out, idk)
Saturday : Band .
Sunday : Freeeee :)
(groans)
I can understand, since SYF's nearing . But - 5 days in a week ?! Isn't that like .. A bit too much ? Urgh .



Who are you to judge us ? Like seriously, I don't care . You wouldn't care too if I told you the same thing, right ? You don't know the whole story, so don't assume .

Now if you excuse me, I wanna rant it all somewhere else . & I wanna mug for 3 tests tomorrow : Geo, E.Maths, & Lit .
Till then :)