w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Loving you was a big mistake .

It may sound crazy and it may not sound right,
but I still miss talking to you and I miss hearing from you.
I just wish things were the same.
But it's like everything has changed,
except for the way I feel about you.


Today was fun :D
& it's during school hours :DD LOL .

Went for school even though I was super reluctant to get out of bed . Ha . Went to school alone cause there nobody to accompany me for breakfast ... Ohwell :)

Luckily, decided not to collect the key today . I was hoping that the classroom would be open .. & it is :D
Stepped into the class, first thing Sze Dee said to me was about how he came earlier and had collected the key . With a big grin on his face -.- Jian Kai, on the other hand - talk to me about Pet Society . He called a me noob just because I'm one level lower than him -.-

English was rather awkward -.-
Turns out, I scored the highest for the informal letter writing thingy . & teacher go photocopy my work & distribute it to the whole class -.- & others were like, "Eh, its Ayuni's one ehhh ." I feel more awkward than honoured !

Physics was alright . Omg, 2nd common test next saturday ):

3 free periods :D E.Maths, heard that teacher was hospitalized ? :O
SS - teacher went for the sec 2 camp :) Shouldn't have wasted my time doing the wksht .. Cause the teacher freaking gave us an answer sheet at the end of the period ! Grr . Had fun though . With that 'jinx' game LOL .

I need time, I'm trying to get over you . Still, best wishes for everything .