w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My life would suck without you .
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you


Being with you is so dysfunctional, I really shouldn't miss you but I can't let you go .


Omg, I'm becoming lazier to blog nowadays . It's like .. I have ALOT of things to talk about, but I feel that here's not the right place for it . Ohwell, I always have an alternative :D

Anyway ..

School was alright . Timetable was changed .
Physics CRT after school, omg - horny ppl ! (we were basically surrounded by a few of them .. )

Band after CRT . It's so small ! Since sec 2s are gone for camp . It's gonna be much more smaller on Thursday, with the Sec 4s gone . I think .

OMG . SYF in 2 weeks . So fast !
Speech day on 24 April .
Mid Year Exams on 30 April !
Gaaaaaahh .

I NEED REVISION . But I can't revise if I don't understand . Oh god, someone help me .

The more I see you, the harder I fall . He captured my attention, but never my heart . But you, you stole my heart in a heart-throbbing moment, in a flash . Don't you get it ? I can't distance myself from you no matter how I try . It's like, you're everywhere to me .

{PS. I CHANGED SONGS ! :D Omg, current addictions .}