w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, March 7, 2009
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone .


I don't know if i want to go down this road again,
last time it was filled with pot holes, filled with bumps,
it wasn't a smooth ride, & as far as i know, nothing has
changed..it will still lead to the same place it did before
..i'll still end up at a dead end with a broken heart


Kay, band exchange with Hua Yi Sec just now . 7 schools there, can't really remember all . We're the 5th band to play anyway . So when the 2nd or 3rd band is playing, decided to go to the toilet with Yuhzhen uhh . 2nd level .. Guys' toilet . 3rd level, girs' toilet .. But no light . So scary ! :x Finally decided to just go back to the hall x.x

Played our set piece + choice piece . Was okay, but we kinda screwed up some parts .

15-20mins break, head down to the canteen for fooooood :)

Back to playing, but we played only the choice piece this time . We screwed up big time . Lethargic ? We felt oh so tired . Where's the energy ? Can't help it . I almost fell asleep while listening to other bands . Even though theirs was superb . Mayflower's song wakes me up . So loud uhh :/

Went to Rivervale Plaza after that, bought bubble tea & waffle then head home :) That aunty uhhs .. Was so busy talking that she actually forgot that she's doing my waffle -.-

Omg, SYF's drawing nearer . If this is how we play during Hua Yi's band exchange .. How can we play for the other band exchange during the march hols ? I believed that NVSB can do it :)

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around . 
My faith in you is fading when I met you on the outskirts of town .