w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Suddenly,

No one else can fix me,
although sometimes my heart tricks me
into thinking someone else will do.
but you're the only one,
the only one who i'll ever run to.

Band exchange with Bowen just now . It was okay, really .
Breakfast with Hui En & Denise . Met Husna at the bus stop, and otw to school xD (ps, friday ! :D)
I like the school's surroundings, I find it nice .
Oh, a thing to add .. :
You people can't be any more inconsiderate, can you ?!
I'm already quite pissed during band . Yes, and a little bit sad . Even to the extend of me not giving a damn to others, to the extend where I'm completely oblivious that I'm at Bowen . Oblivious that I'm sitting there playing .

Luckily, some people managed to cheer me up :) Thanks a whole bunch :DD
I cannot stay sad for long, it's just .. Well .. Weird . Ohwell .

Went to Hougang Point after the whole thing, bought mcflurry to distress myself, kay lol .

Think whatever, cause I know the truth - you don't .