And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, March 2, 2009
Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide .
![]() We live in a world where it's easier to fake a smile & act like everything's fine than to fall apart & cry & to have people ask you why. It's just easier to explain why your happy than trying to sort through all the complicated reasons why your not, especially when you don't know why the smile that you wear is fake. School was fine . New teachers for Lit & Chem . & teacher didn't come for english . Other than that, everything's normal, fine . It's just that I managed to get away without my nametag & badge for the whole day . Amazing :D Compass-ed with the Usuals . This time, it's with all 5 . Me, Husna, Farah, Amirah, Zee . KFC-ed . Joked, gossiped . Then suddenly they were all like .. Asking me if I'm ok . They find it weird that I was keeping quiet the whole time . Stoning ? Lol . I can't tell you guys what happened, cause alot is going through my mind at that point of time . How can I start ? and hey, Chocolate & Friends cheers me up . Always :) Damn, I don't like the fact that they can tell when I'm feeling down, even with a smile on my face . Omg, it's that obvious ? Although it wasn't a pretence, I've always been bad at acting . I'm touched, really . Thanks for those who tried to cheer me up :) And, to that someone - thanks for your message . Idk if your aware, but you always managed to make me laugh :) Yay, you guys are the bestest :D Pst, my dad was kinda surprised that I managed to spent only half of my allowance, instead of the whole thing . LOL . Why won't it rain whenever I want it to ? D: -edited- It's raining ! :D But I'm under shelter, awww . |