And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Yay, you're almost out of my mind ...
Today was fine .. I guess . Felt feverish, so went home earlier than the rest of the bandmates . How great, my whole family's down with fever/flu etc . Wtf ?
Kay anyway, school was alright . A.maths was a free period .. I kinda forgot what we did . During assembly, Sze Dee gave me & Farah this costume designing thingy for international friendship day . I don't mind doing it, but .. THE DUEDATE IS TOMORROW ! Grr, so last minute -.- Don't blame the VC okay, I knew nothing about it ... :) Damn it, was supposed to go to Hougang Sec this thursday, for the UAE project thingy . But cause of SYF .. Teacher got Alwin to replace me . That sucks D: SYF IN 1 WEEK . Physics common test this saturday, Chemistry common test next saturday . MYE drawing nearer . Wooots, April Fools' tomorrow :D Haha, Farah - remember this random qns ? Kay, it's not really random - but you get what I mean . Imagine yourself wearing your full CCA uniform, doing your CCA thing .. Right beside the swimming pool . We asked a few guys during A.maths . 1 asked, " which swimming pool ? " 1 danced on the spot just so that he could imagined himself . 1 just said no, I guess . Names shall not be revealed, HA . |