And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
You can get over Infatuations easily, really .
301th post ? LOL !
School was so-so, no elaboration needed . It's just that .. I'm the slowest vice-chairman ever known to Sze Dee . HA :D (Pst, includes a door ! xD) Physics CRT after school . Got back our common test papers . Oh, I passed . Thank god . Band afterwards - was alright, I guess . Bus-ed home with YuhZhen & Hexun . Wanted to go but YuhZhen asked me to wait for her -.- Then me & Hexun wanted to run for the bus .. But she didn't want us to leave her alone O.o HUH . LOLLL . Yeah, had fun crapping with you both . Thanks for the moment ? xD Now, I just hope that whenever someone visits my blog, they'll leave a tag . This, is dedicated to Hexun :D This one gay friend of mine who only visits my blog to listen to songs -.- So in other words, he's saying that I have good taste in music .. ? HA . (Pst, thanks for the informations bits&pieces you shared with me . And yes, I'll keep it - safe . ) Omg, SYF's on 7 April, 4pm .. ! I shall concentrate on band 'till SYF's over :) Till then . PS. Did I mention that we sang Jared a Birthday song during Chemistry ? LOL . So yeah, Happy Birthday Jared :) |