And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, April 24, 2009
6 Days .
Kay, school was normal . Went home, then met Husna . Ate at LJS . Rushed cause I thought I was late, no matter how hard Husna tried to convince me that I won't be late . Turns out that I'm not late at all . Kay LOLLL . & she was like, "I told you so !" Practiced a few times at the LT, then it's the phototaking session ! xD Took quite alot, but I'm lazy to upload them all here . Then soon it's our turn, played once - get it done & over with . Oh, & I screwed up my part D: I kinda forgot what else I wanted to blog about . Oh, we have yet another new Korean girl in our class, Grace :] I know I don't like you, but why do I feel so crushed whenever she's around you ? D: |