And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Ask me, I won't answer .
![]() You know he's something special when no matter what kind of mood you're in, he can always manage to make you smile I have been updating almost everyday, I neeeed to revise, like seriously ! This sucks . Anyway ... Today was FUN :DDDD Then Hexun came in .. Took my wallet and saw my phone D: HE GOT THE PHONE THAT I WANTED . Well, not exactly . That phone was kinda 2nd in my list :D BUT STILL ! He won't let me see it D: Huh -.- Ohwell, tomorrow :] Lessons, per normal . Sat in a group with Adam, Alwin, Calvin, Farah & Jared . Jared was telling ghost stories . (During E.maths) Ohoh, READ THIS . This convo is FUNNY . Way funnier if you've been there to see it . Jared : (telling us about the scariest thing that happened to him) ..... Then I feel like there's someone walking behind me ... *Kok Hong walked behind Jared, trying to put a chair beside him so that he can sit there* Calvin : You mean like now ? Us : LOL . Had English compre test & SS test btw . Wrote crap, doubt can pass one D: So after the whole thing, went to find teacher for the E.maths test . The test I took is hard D: Most of my answers is in mixed fractions ?! Ohwell ... Kay, then went to Compass to eat .. Then went to Farah's neighborhood there to do our Geog project . Listened to loud music & was gossiping at the same time xD Haha, was fun :D Oh looooookey, Optical Illusions ! Classic . ![]() ![]() ![]() See it's this kind of pictures that make me confuse . ![]() ![]() Good & Evil . ![]() Man / Woman . ![]() Get it ? :D ![]() ![]() Shiiiiiiiit . Halway done with LIT essay . I forgot how to do the introduction for the SS essay . Like, wtf . Ohwell ): To Ehm: I am oh-so-glad I'm over you now . Your words to her give me goosebumps, I have no idea why ! Maybe cause it's too mushy . What the hell happened to us . |