w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I miss you, and that sucks .

Did this Johari Windows for CDP just now .
It was fun .. Well, kinda .
Grouped with Adam, Alwin & Farah .
(troubled Adam & Alwin .. :D But still, had to thank them for following it anyway xD)

Q1: Characteristics about you, written by you .
I wrote: Adaptable, calm, cheerful, introverted, nervous, organized, quiet, relaxed .

Q2: Characteristics about you, written by friends .
Alwin wrote: Cheerful, confident, quiet, organized .
Adam wrote: Happy, helpful, patient .
Farah wrote: Calm, caring, cheerful, complex, dependable, friendly, giving, happy, helpful, independent, kind, logical, loving, modest, organized, patient, relaxed . (O.o)


Anyway ...



Today was disappointing . But we've done our best . 
I don't wish to elaborate more about this . Plus my Physics ... Haiz, ohwell .
It was kinda expected . I didn't study . I was absent . I was lacking behind .
I want breakfast tomorrow . Have to leave home early ): Kay lol .

PS. Best wishes to Drama tomorrow ! :D


HUSNA('.'): LOL by world, you mean 4 ppl- the judges. rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. @_@..
Me : Huh ?

Siyi: RELINK ME PLEASE, THANKS! ♥♥
Me : Will do sooooon :D

Samantha.N: Heyy Gal!! SYF is coming !!! All the BEESSSTTTZZZ (:
Me : :)

Samantha.N: Heyy! I didnt noe u got a blog !!! NICE BLOG !!! ((:
Me : Haha, thankyou :D

Siyi: ayuniiiiiii [:
Me : Siyiiiiii :D

€TMURNIIRA♥: tagged (:
Me : Thanks :D

€TMURNIIRA♥: hellooos ayuniiiiiiiii!imy nnd lia:D
Me : Hellooo :D MYT :)

TRICIA(:: HELLO AYUNI ! :D
Me : HELLO TRICIAAAA :DD

husna: -.--.-.-.-.-
Me : :DD


Where are youuuuuu .