And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, April 13, 2009
I'm wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye .
![]() I miss us. I miss how we used to be. How we used to talk, smile, laugh. How we used to be real friends, who could trust each other with everything. What happened to all that? As usual, today was fun :] Ha . Lessons were pretty much normal . Geography was funny, with the costume presentation thingy xD For E.maths, we got into a group like we always do . Center of attraction, HA . Anyway, our whole purpose of the group was to tell/listen to ghost stories . But it ended up with a game of Truth or Truth, with a little twist of Hangman ! :D Pst, personal secrets involved ! Don't forget about the 'curse' ahhhh .... :D That was fun, & this is the only reason why I look forward to E.maths lesson :] Stayed back for a while for the food coupon thingy after school . Then compass-ed with the usuals (: Oh, btw; got back our E.maths test today . I passed ! YAY . Although the marks were quite low for me, at least I passed . Haha, happy uhh :D Urgh, my chemistry CMI uhhs D: This sucks . I need tutoring, I don't understand what bonding thingy . Nvm, I'll revise (: Speech Day's next weeeeek . How great . Thanks to Husna, I've got a reminder almost everyday, counting down the number of days to MYE . Currently, 17 ): TIME FLIES FAST . |