w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, April 6, 2009
It's funny how we never seem to say goodbye,
HI :D Haha, today was alright .. :D

Lessons were as per normal, no elaboration needed . Except for E.maths :D
The teacher was like, teaching .. And we were like .. Listening to ghost stories xD "Let's ask the whole cohort to go to the white/red house/OCH !" (I forgot which one they were talking abt) Niceee .

A.Maths CRT, was alright . Swap places with Alwin . He said that the fengshui at my place is not v. good -.- (did I spell it right ?) But, he let me enjoy his place for the rest of the day :DD It's nice, quite near the fan :DD LOL .

Band afterwards . OMGOMGOMG . SYF IS TOMORROW ! How fast can time fly .

Best wishes for us . Tomorrow is the day we show the world what we're capable of :D Heh .