w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, April 4, 2009
The medicine to cure my pain,
Had physics common test today .
Met Husna & Farah at the usual bus stop, they said I look pale O.o Wanted to skip the test, morning headaches . But luckily I didnt :D The test was quite do-able, I guess . 3 of the questions are actually O'lvl questions :O
I'm quite content cause I can answer most of the questions even though I left my textbook under the table, and that I didn't revise Light at all . Ok well, I did the worksheets . Kay, crap . I still doubt I can pass :x

Had breakfast after the common test; didn't attend band . Still lethargic, I've just recovered & you expect me to play ? Grr . But, I will give my all on Monday, especially on Tuesday . NVSB ♥

I cannot sign in to MSN, this sucks .