And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, April 27, 2009
Now, you're the last thing on my mind (:
one of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you cannot speak. I feel that Chemistry is the only subject that I'm quite prepared for . This sucks . Anyway ... Today was pretty much normal . Alwin came, so yay - someone to talk to when I'm bored during class . Well, besides Farah :] Skipped Literature for the Health Screening . Spent like 50minutes in the room, turns out that I'm only required for the height & weight . Ohohhh, I've grown 7.1cm in 2 years ! xD & I realized that I've a heart problem when I was younger . Huh, who knew . Skip to E.maths, switch places with Kok Hong . Sitting there is fun :D Oh, & I've finally hear Adam singing ? Kay lolll . Compass-ed with Farah after school, after learning that the Committee meeting is cancelled :] You people are mean, you know that ? Especially Ehm . I wanna tell her .. But, who am I to her ? Urgh, I really need to start mugging now . Exams' in a few DAYS' time, how nice . Oh, before I forget .. Pardon me for being slow, I don't visit this blog often . I hate whoever that posted this . |