And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Philophobia .
![]() Yeah, I was happy before I met you, but i never knew what I was missing . Today was alright :] CDP, did group work . We mixed up our classwork with our exam project O.o Chemistry, another group work . Something like the quiz ? I didn't know that I knew how to do ionic equations ! Yay :D But I still suck at the bonding thingy though . & I finally know what does eleventy-five looks like in "digits" . Thanks Calvin xD There will be no further elaboration on the other subjects as I forgot what has happened :P Ohoh, Assembly ! This time we sat at the hall, & not at the gallery . Sat beside Bei Bei, cause no other space to sit . It was alright . & he was asking me how short am I -.- Oh, and our class won a prize for the International Friendship Day Costume thingy ! :D YAY 3E2 :DD Kay lollll . Chemistry CRT, I forgot what happened O.o Kay, then band was fun :D Played new songs . 2 new songs, to be exact . FUN :] Omg, librarian duties ... Idk when's the last time I actually did them O.o TMR TMR TMR ! :D I hope I can remember the things that I need to do .. Oh & btw, best wishes to both Choir & Modern Dance tomorrow :] I gave up hoping, wishing . It's all fading, there's no point reminiscing it all now . I've learnt that even if someone shows no emotions, his eyes can give it all away . |