w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Teach me how to love,


The first thing Adam did was to pose with his peace sign when I stepped into the class . Lolll . Anw, sorry if I didn't help, cause I was feeling lethargic . I knew I shouldn't have come to school .

Anw, See the picture above ? It was supposed to be a Cambodian costume . For the international friendship day thingy . & he looks like Sang Nila Utama ? LOL . This is the only picture I have of him .. He was posing for 1 of the picture, but I was blocked by people D: Ohwell .

School was alright . Slept during E.maths, & decided to went home during Physics . I kinda feel bad, cause I've arranged to stay back to do the Lit project with Kok Hong :x Now how to do the project ? I'm not free on any other days, & it's due on Monday ! This sucks .

Lit test & E.maths test tomorrow, Physics common test this Saturday .

Oh anw, Happy April Fools' day ! :D Hahahaha .

Should I be happy, contented ? Even though it was short, at least you bothered .

SYF in 6 days .