And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, April 16, 2009
To show that I'm fine,
Oddly enough I can't really find anything interesting to blog about today . I blog only cause I'm bored :D
Anyway, had our 2.4km run this morning . I freaking passed by 4 seconds, miraculously enough . I didn't know I had such encouraging classmates (: When I reached the finishing line, others were saying that I looked pale, like as if I was about to faint . Omg, this is so not my standard . What happened to my 16 minutes ? D: Oh, & classmates, thanks for the concern :] Recess, bought cupcakes ! :D Didn't use the coupon, waste my 2bucks ._. Skipskipskip ..., Had E.maths test after school . Like, I only knew how to do 4 questions out of the whole test . The rest, just tikam :D Band, teached the juniors . Was released early, since the sec 2s are having NAPFA . Now I'm doing the Literature project . Uninteresting, I know . But then, 800 words is like a so-called challenge to me, I've never written an essay with that much words . Speech Day rehearsal tomorrow; chemistry CT on saturday . Actual speech day next week; MYE in 2 weeks' time . How fast D: Will be on hiatus; I'm gonna study my ass off for this 2 weeks . Especially when I've stand down from band next week . More time :] |