w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, April 19, 2009
You said it too many times, I lost count .
Nothing much to blog about D:

Anyway, had chemistry common test todaaay . It was alright, but 40 minutes is seriously not enough . I hope I pass, but I have my doubts .

Compassed with Husna for breakfast after that . Played 'I Spy' while waiting for Popular to open . LOL . Funny la xD She's somewhat irritated cause I gave her some hard ones :]

Watched 'The Sixth Sense' just now . I find the movie strangely familiar, then I realized that I've watched it before . In the cinema, when I was like, 2/3 years old ? I still don't understand the story though x.x

Ohohhhh, go listen to the song JAIHO ! :D It's addictive, shit .


I miss those 3 words you'd usually say . You said like a kazillion times, 
it's no wonder I can't get it out of my head . Can I say imy ?