And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie .
Well, you drive me crazy half the time The other half I'm only trying To let you know that what I feel is true. I suck at kite-flying, cause I got a $20 kite stuck in a tree ): But luckily my parents managed to get it back xD KITE FLYING IS FUN OKAY . Boo, I'm bored . That person's not online . Husna has to gtg early . SNH :D My plans for June hols are little ): I'm only required to come back for SS lesson, and for band . Which is like, only on the 1st & last week :) PICNIC :D Just watched my parent's engagement video (which happened arnd 17 years ago) . Aww, my elder cousins are so cute . THEY WERE SINGING & "SELLING" CURRY PUFFS :] --- I don't like you . No means no, so please don't make my life complicated by making me get all tangle up in this love thing . Cause for some reasons, I want my first to be my last . I know we're not gonna last, never ever . 1 week's not even possible . But still, thanks . We're still friends, I hope ? --- I miss you ): Everytime I let go, you came back . I miss your everyday messages too . There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you . I'm sorry I was so foolish, I'm sorry I didn't say those words . Your indirect message was obvious, but I'm blurr . You know it yourself . Hey, I didn't get that nickname from you for nothing :) --- Pst, to those taking O'lvls, best wishes to you guys :) Will my love come in a bowl of fire? Will it be filled with hope and desire? Will my love come in a pouring rain? Am I ready for the joy? Am I ready for the pain? Am I ready for the boy? Am I ready for love? |