And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, May 18, 2009
The coldest story ever told .
![]() Nobody knew you sent me texts all day putting a smile on my face, asking me what I'm doing and cracking up jokes to make me laugh . & if it's not enough, you'll go online & start chatting with me . for an hour, for half a day, for as long as we like . Nobody understands why I fell for you . & they all saw the result : a broken heart . (I like this one cause I made it up myself, lol) I've kinda lost interest in blogging . No words, nothing I say can describe how I currently feel . So, whatever . MYE results will be known tomorrow, I'm kinda looking forward to it . I'm not confident about Chemistry, since the highest is only B3 O.o I've failed SS CA1 by 0.5 marks, but I'm still optimistic, I hope I don't get a failing grade . At the least, D7 . KFC-ed with Husna & Amirah afterwards . So Husna thinks I'm psychotic & Amirah's fun to be mean with . Lol . CIP's on Thursday, Road Run's on Friday . How nice . Band's resuming tomorrow, not really looking forward to it . But I kinda miss band, since I've been humming band songs ever since I've stand down from Band . Huh, I miss playing music . |