And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I hate myself for letting you past by,
I miss you . 10:10 & 11:11; urgh . KAY HIIIIIII :D Beach-cleaning for CIP just now . Urgh, newspaper collecting is WAY better ! So was grouped with Adam, Bernard & Farah . Some things happened ... - Bernard shot a rubber band at me for no reason at all . - Shoot Bernard Society (SBS) was created O.o - Spent the first few minutes picking up litters, the next few searching for rubber bands . - Collected lots of rubber bands, found out that Bernard is kinda blind . (HAHA NO OFFENCE) - I have bad aiming skills . And I got laughed for that -.- - I got the thickest rubber band & I've yet to shoot it at him . But I lost it during band ): I think . Went back to school . Recess, then normal lesson time . Literature, A.maths, MT . Then school's done ! :D Literature, realized that there's an insect in my bag :O Leon killed it, & he claims that I owe him 2 bucks for it -.- Band afterwards . We played the old songs ! Omg, memories :D New committee members were announced today, like finally . To those who were chosen, CONGRATS :D Haha, reminds me of my astonishment when I first found out that I'm the librarian xD Road run tomorrow . Am I supposed to look forward to it ? I wanna get it done & over with :D |