And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I'm lying, and they know it .
What happens next ? We'll stop and go . The promises has already run cold, so now you know . (insertnamehere); thanks for opening my heart, thanks for making me fall again . But yet again, it's the same thing . You never fail to make me smile, yet you never fail to make me cry . What can I do ? Thanks for the memories, now I know what it's like to have a guy bestfriend . I know I've said this countless of times, but don't blame me; I'm trying . I'm trying to get over you, trying to forget the bittersweet memories, trying to let it all go . But sometimes I just can't . I still remember your number at heart, I still remember that fateful day, I still remember that smile on your face . I know all your flaws, and you know mine . But yet we both don't mind . What happened to us ? I miss the old times we had . I can't really say that I'm in love, cause I treat you more as a bestie . Someone who I can run to, someone who I can trust . Bestie, I miss you . To another friend; I'm sorry, but you know it yourself . It's all too sudden . & I don't wanna lose another friend, so please don't make me regret my decision . If anyone asks, I'll tell them we just grew apart . What do I care, if they believe me or not ? Whenever I feel, your memory is breaking my heart . I'll pretend I'm OK with it all, act like there's nothing wrong. |