And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, May 29, 2009
Show me that good things come to those who wait .
![]() There's been times I'm so confused. All my roads lead to you and I just can't turn and walk away. Okay, was planning not to switch on the computer for a week ... But due to projects that involves the computer, I had no choice ): haha kay LOL . But at least now, both Eng & SS project are DONE & OVER with . Kay um anyway, I didn't update due to lazyness :) Prefect's Investiture on Wednesday . Congrats to all :) Ouh, & Kelly too, for becoming the vice-head prefect :D & yesterday was the New Zealanders' last day at NV ? Had a farewell concert, I think . It was alright :) The youngest one was the cutest :D So after the concert, we were allowed to walk about & take pictures with them and stuff . Crowded atmosphere, I don't like . So I didn't take any pictures with any of the New Zealanders . It was also due to lazyness :) So anyway, we got back our report book today, my results were disappointing . I was aiming for top 15, but I'm 2 positions away from my target ): 3 Bs, 3 Cs & 2 Ds . Depressing . Ohwell, no point crying over spilt milk now :) Now, time to enjoy ourselves . Cause June Hols are here ! :D Time flies . I can still remember the first time I stepped into the class, with hopes that this class will be a very united one :) Speaking of the class .. There's a class chalet coming up . I feel like gng, but I might be overseas at that point of time . See first uhhs :) & I'm looking forward to the picnic with gfs ! :D ![]() Enjoy your holidays people :) |