w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Starstruck,
Had a short blackout during FRC this morning . *Groans . I hate it when this happened . It'll just be a short blackout, then I'll be fine the next minute . Queer . Anw this isn't the first time that such a thing had happened to me . Does this have anything to do with my heart problem when I was younger ? Hmm .

So anw had Chemistry just now . It was damn hard, urgh . Those that I studied, most of them didn't came out . MCQ, I didn't know how to do most of the questions ): This sucks .

Huh, E.maths paper 1 tomorrow . I've kinda lost interest in E.maths . But I still like A.maths though ^^ What to do, I'll just try my best tomorrow . Then it's done & over with ! :D