w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, May 9, 2009
This is where it ends .


I'm blogging since I'm free, & I can't seem to study . I need to remind myself that exams is still not over yet, even though it feels like it has . Kay, 2 more papers to go : Chemistry & E.Maths paper 1 .

Anyway, exams was alright . E.maths is a total goner, unless if I do well for my paper 1 . I lost about 17 marks for physics & 22 marks for E.maths, for leaving some questions blank . (yes, I counted) Ohwell, what's done is done .

My targets are easy, no 'C's at all . But for maths, I want at least a C6 :] E.maths, I know I cannot get a B . A.maths, just hope that my MYE marks can pull my CA1 marks, cause I got my first freaking F9 for it .

Urgh, I can't study Chemistryyyy . I can only study 1 day before the paper, if not I'll forget everything .

Researchers at the City University of New York have shown, for the first time, that having a brief daytime nap can help people remember things. Haha, I find this true ^^ Kay, random .

Yay, I fell in love with Taylor Swift's Crazier . Haha, another Taylor Swift song to add to my phone :D

Anyway, I'll miss the teachers teaching us Literature & Chemistry . Their last day teaching us was yesterday . Aw ): & our ex E.maths teacher ... I miss her too D:

Pst, I can't wait for 13 maaayy :]

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find my wings . 
But you came along and you changed everything.