w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, May 30, 2009
What would you do for love ?


MSN is finally working again ! YAY ! :P After 1 week of Ebuddy .. But that person's not online, so it's kinda boring ): LOL .

I have nothing else to blog about, today was pretty mundane . Managed to complete Geography homework . 5 pages okay ! Surprisingly I didn't feel any pain from my hands, maybe cause I was writing slowly :P Estimated time, about 1 hr 30 mins xD Haha kay whtevr .

To add on, my mum asked for my report book yesterday night . Then my dad saw it .. And he called me . You know, in that You're-so-gonna-get-a-long-nagging-from-us tone . But luckily I didn't . He was like, "Why your discipline so good one ah ?!" That's the very first thing he looked at . Discipline . Cool dad xD And he asked me if I wanted tuition . OMG NOOO ):

-----------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long you've been waiting, but you've finally got it . I know you tried to forget by having all those steads . But you can't . If not, explain why we've been this close . Cause I was surprised by how well you know me . Surprised by the unexpected things that we have in common . Surprised by how close we've become . Honestly, you're the last thing my heart expected . Sometimes I'll feel like we've drift apart, and I hate myself for letting it past by . But in reality, we're not . So I thank you for the memories you've given me (:

-

This is where it all begins, so tell me it will never end. I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else. If I could wish upon tomorrow, tonight would never end. If you asked me I would follow, but for now I'll just pretend. Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can. 
Show me that good things come to those who wait.