And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Where have you been.
Urgh, can't sleeeep ):
So anw had E.maths paper 1 just now . Was do-able though :) 8 marks lost due to blank questions, but I don't really mind . Happy uhhs, that's the last paper :D Kay, then went Compass . The library freezes me; wobbly legs, shivering body & purple nails . How nice . Kay, then ate at BK then homed :) Then sleeeep ! :D Stupid fever, I'm glad there's no school tomorrow . Now I can rest & slack before doomsday comes . I really hope I can get like, top 15 position in the class ? Used to be top 10, but now it's kinda hard cause well, 3E2's full of smart people . Grr . I can't believe that its June next month . It's already May, how 5 months fly fast . Distancing ourselves from each other, do things really have to end this way ? |