w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, May 22, 2009
You open my eyes & you made me believe .

Drown your sorrows in my pain 
and it's something you can't explain.
when I'm choking on words you'll never say 
and you'll never feel the same


Today was FUN :]

Kay, so met Amirah & Farah at Compass . Farah was late, but that's okay :D Took the LRT, when we saw WeiZheng outside, telling us that it was the wrong LRT . & there were 2 NV guys following us . So we got off the next stop, & went back to Compass . Those guys ? There were stuck there, basically cause the LRT's crowded . Haha, I pity them, seriously .

Reached Sengkang Riverside Park . After what seemed like hours of waiting, it's like finally our turn to run the 2.2km thingy . I don't like that place ! Lots of centipedes, ew . Sure, they're fascinating, but they gross me out .

Okay so I ran alone . Cause Husna's absent, and Amirah & Farah claimed sick . So they were selling drinks while I had to run . Estimating, my timing was about 16 minutes . Woots :D But that's cause I walked alot . Lazy to runnn .

After the whole thing, slacked a while & stayed for the Prize Presentation thingy . Sat beside Bernard due to lack of space . I gave him a big smile & he started to look around frantically for a rubber band :D So anw, congrats to those who get into the Top 20 :]

Then went Compass ! :D KFC-ed with Amirah & Farah . Then Calvin, Leon, Sijie & Wen Kai (?) sat beside us . (All 7 of us were from 2E2'08 !) After Wen Kai & Sijie left, we were basically the center of attraction cause of all our laughters . Then Gui Hao came, they started talking about Anime -.- Changed subject, they started gossiping of Gui Hao in front of him xD Kay, it's not really gossiping . Calvin's jokes were kinda lame, but its funny xD Something about Gui Hao turning all the things into white colour .

"In front of you is Heng Bin, beside you is Kelly, & behind you (not me) is Alwin . (Class sitting arrangement) *pauses* WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THEIR SHIRTS ?!"
"Cause they're prefects ?"
"Cause you talk to Heng Bin, her shirt turned white . You talk to Kelly, her shirt turned white . Then you turned behind, you don't talk to Ayuni so she's not affected . But you breathe on Alwin, & his shirt turned white too !"

LMAO . But we all were laughing our heads off . So yeah, thanks Calvin x)

After going on separate ways, walked around with Amirah & Farah . I know what to wear for the outing :D But I desperately need to go shopping ): Ohwell . Kay, then went back to SKPS to pick up my brother . Saw Nadiaaa :D Kay, I didn't really saw her, my brother walked off & I was searching for him amongst the crowd -.- I freaking miss my SKPS friends . The dumbass basketball court gave me memories of the guys playing there every morning . The benches, the field . But I've let go so, yay me :D

Kay now I'm bored ): FB ! :D