And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, May 24, 2009
You sure you mean it ?
Back to blogging, today was pretty uninteresting .
Yesterday night was fun, being in a convo with SKPS ppl . They were laughing their heads off, at the same time, complaining cause I took forever to reply them :D & I'm the only girl there, how depressing . Luckily someone added a few more girls into the convo, so yay :) Pst .. - Waiting for 8.30pm :D - 1 more week to June Hols :D - Still have to attend band ): - SS project due tmr ! ): - I STILL CANNOT SIGN IN TO MSN & ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS ALR . Stupid firewall . Haha, so much for not wanting to say it, huh ? :) |