w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, May 19, 2009
You were never there .
MYE results are out, I failed 2 subjects . Physics (unexpected) & E.maths (expected) . I don't really mind, but the thought of failing physics kinda bug me . Ohwell .

Band resumed today, it was alright . Omg, librarian duties -.-

Wtf, you don't even pay any attention to me, you don't even take physics . True, I'm on the computer everyday, but at least I studied my ass off for these papers . At least I didn't fail that badly, at least I didn't get a F9 . But yet ? All you wanted was good results, but were you even there for me ? I doubt so . I can't ask you questions about my studies like I used to, cause you don't take the subjects that I currently took . What makes you think it's so fcuking easy ?! I know I shouldn't hate you, but I'm starting to . This is why I don't really take my results seriously . You even told me to stop sulking, when I WASN'T even doing so . My brother too failed, but you let him off . What about me ? Favourism, huh . Fine, next time I'll study for myself, never again for you .

--------------------------------------

Okay so I feel like revealing MYE results . 4 Bs, 2 Cs, 1 D & 1 E . How depressing, you tell me . This is the very first time I'm getting a D & a E grade . Ohwell, my grades always de-proved whenever I move on to the upper level . Same thing happened to Primary School, lol .

I typed alot but it looks long-winded so I erased it all :D

B4 for both my language papers . English summary saved me, and Malay compre as well . I'm kinda proud cause well, I was expecting a C6 for my Malay . Heh .

E8 for E.maths & B4 for A.maths . What's the irony ? I want my old E.maths teacher back ): A.maths teacher told me that my performance was quite good at the beginning of the year . But then I dropped . Then I improved again xD Being the usual blurr self, I just gave her a smile & a shrug :) Curved performance ! xD

C5 for Chemistry & D7 for Physics . Chemistry was shocking, cause I thought that I'd fail . The paper's hard for me . Physics, the paper was do-able but the result ? I failed . By 5 marks . Grr .

E8 for E.Geog & C5 for SS . Overall, C6 . Luckily I took combined, I'd die taking pure ): Geog was a total shocker, cause I thought I did quite okay for it . SS too, cause I wrote absolute crap .

Last but not least, I got a B3 for Literature . 2 marks away from a A2, I'm praying hard . See, who said taking PURE LIT was torture ?! (pinpoints to ahem :D)

What's done is done, I didn't cry, cause I know there's no point crying over split milk . Overall, I'm quite happy . Language was awesome, I've improved . I passed the subjects that I thought I'd failed, and I've failed the subjects that I thought I could pass . (besides maths) 1 word : I-R-O-N-Y .

Oh btw, Happy birthday Alwin :D Study harder next time, okay ? :) I hope you pass overall, especially for EOY . I don't want anyone to drop, like seriously ):

& Happy belated birthday to Leon, I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you yesterday .
The intense of knowing my results overwhelmed me . Yesterday & today, urgh .

--------------------------------------

You're right, now the same question that you asked me on 21 November makes me wonder too . (If you're wondering why I could remember the date, it was cause I blogged it down, I remember :D See, I DON'T HAVE VVVSTML ! :D ) Why the heck did I fall for you ?