w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, June 19, 2009
Cause you were like a dream,
I'm back in Singaporeee . Can I say FINALLY ? 7 days . I've missed 4 episodes of The Ultimatum, 3 episodes of Red Thread & 1 episode of Fighting Spiders ): kay LOL .

I'll be straightforward . No pictures . I wanna be quick, chinese show starting soon :D

1.
- Left house at around 7.30am
- Reached Penang at 8.30pm .
- Spent the night at Sri Sayang . It looks like a hotel, but you get your own apartment, well something like that (:
2.
- Nothing much .
3.
- Rode a motorboat :D It's the same as riding on a motorcycle, except for the fact that you can feel water at your feet .
- Went swimming .
- Went to Bukit Bendera / Penang Hill .
4.
- Checked out .
- Went to Perak from Penang .
- Cameron Highlands ! Ironic, the Sun's shining & you'll feel cold instead . Cold atmosphere (:
- Spent the night at Hotel Rainbow . (-.-)
5.
- Checked out .
- Went to the BOH tea plantation . Um, lol .
- STRAWBERRY PARK !
- Had strawberries with whipped cream, yum (:
- Went to Negeri Sembilan / Seremban .
- Spent the night at a Kampong ? (: I still don't know how the owner of the house is related to my grandfather . I didn't bother to ask .
6.
- Went to Terminal 1 .
- SHOPPING .
7.
- Went to Johor .
- Giant :D
- Grocery-shopping .
- Homed .

Yes, my 7 days in Malaysia is pretty mundane, but it was kinda nice not to be in Singapore for a while . The only piece of entertainment I brought along are my MP4 (old one, I wanna chg it) & the PSP . Boo .

3E2's class chalet seemed fun :D Too bad I missed it .

I saw his name on a car's license plate . 3 different cars, to be exact . I guess I miss him more than I should . I wanted to erase the memories, cause this is getting nowhere . But everywhere I turn, you're there . Like a memory I simply can't erase .