And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I wouldn't love you if you changed.
It's 1:40 in the morning . Oh wow .
I'm done . I'm done reminiscing, I'm tired of wondering . True, this isn't the first time I'm falling this hard, but for your case, this is different . Tell me straight to the face please, I wanna know it all . Your intentions, your thoughts, your feelings . Was this a game all along ? Then I should've known from the start . All these time I thought it was true, all these time I was waiting for you . Talk about bad timing ? You were different, just so different . You know yourself, and you know me . My hope kept growing, and I never looked back . But now I think I do . This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak; I don't feel welcome anymore. Baby, what happened? Please tell me. 'Cause one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door. So here's to everything, coming down to nothing. Here's to silence that cuts me to the core. Where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute but I don't anymore. Help me, I'm in a dilemma . Well, this isn't the only dilemma I'm currently facing . What the hell have I landed myself into . Pardon me for my random ramblings, I'm bored . |