w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Let it take me where it wants to go,
I feel like updating, although I have absolutely nothing to update about .

Band today . Drills in the morning . Went for SS after lunch . Then went back for band; combine . The new conductors are alright, I guess :) New sitting arrangement too, 2nd & 3rd clarinet sitting at the 2nd row . After break, they said something about the sec 2s being able to change their instrument, if their tone in their current instrument isn't that good ? But in the end, none of them changed their instrument . Except for 1 or 2, but idk .

Band again on Thursday, committee meeting in Friday ): I forgot what we're supposed to do, Ohwell .


You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around; you make me crazier .