w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Memorable Midnight Convos :)


Having a conversation with Husna right now . Omg, the chaotic-ness .. Okay no, it's mostly created by me :)

☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*oooohhh i want that :D
*pretty pleaseeeeeeee
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*NOOOOOOOOOOO
*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*with whipped cream on top
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*:'(
*i hate whipped cream
*LOL
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*that tasted like cheese somehow
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*SO, DOUBLE NO. NONO
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*with a cherry on top 
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*depends what cherry :P
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*served in a high-class err ... glass ?
*in some fancy restaurant
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
**excess denied*
*LOL
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*& there's caramel topping :P
*with rainbow sprinkles !
*:D
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
**excess double denied* denieddenied

LOL, anyhow bomb :P

☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*:P
*i ask u a random qns kaykaykay
*must choose 1 only :
*if there's one stalker stalking you, who do you hope it'll be ?
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*lockeed jaw. ]:
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*monkey or (name removed, LOL) ?
*:P
h u s s y.     (F) - - says:
*LOL
*duh (that person's name). if monkey, i'll like murder (gender also remove, LOL)
*HAHAHA
☆иυяαyυиı;  says:
*HAHA LOLLLLLLLL

Something to add on ... This ia a few weeks, maybe months ago ...


(click to enlarge, duh .)


Band tomorrow . Oh wait .. *looks at clock* Band LATER . Foot drills, Lunch, SS CRT, then Band again . A whole day . I wonder how the band will be like with our new conductor . Gosh, I hope he's approachable ... 

This is what I dislike the most, you'll only learn to cherish when the person's gone .