w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, June 10, 2009
The only way I know how to feel ,
Here's a blacktop road with a faded yellow center line.
It can take you back to a place but it can't take you back in time.




Picnic today was AWESOME :D Short of time though xD

Met Husna & Farah at Hougang Point . Was late cause I walked to Hougang Green to buy some food, then I walked to Hougang Point to meet them :P

Took bus, Crapped alot . Then took bus 7 to Botanic Gardens . Turns out we took the wrong side -.- Pst, I finally got the songs from Husna :DDDDD YES AH LOL .

Walked alot . BLISTERS ): I have 6 okay ! D: Plasters doesn't really help, but whtevr .

Finally reached Botanic Gardens, camwhored quite alot ? Farah's pasta is nice, & Husna's 'cookies' are addictive :D I'm kinda glad I didn't bought much, cause I somehow had the feeling that we won't be able to finish the food O.o haha .

BLOWED BUBBLES :D

After Botanic Gardens got somehow boring-er, we went to Juntion 8 . Watched movie !



The last part was HILARIOUS . High recommendation, LOL .

After movie went straight homeee . Slept in the bus, had a short dream xD It was like what, less than 5 minutes ? HAHAHA .

Psttt, I LOVE !@# .

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

Which is him;



B.O.B :D

Searched online for these things, it's very impossible for me to remember every word they said ! But it's FUNNY (:

Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: [about B.O.B] You must forgive my friend, but as you can see, he has no brain.
B.O.B.: Turns out, you don't need one. Totally overrated! I don't even have to... [Starts gasping for air]
B.O.B.: I forgot how to breathe! Help me, Doctor Cockroach!
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: Suck in, B.O.B.
B.O.B.: [breathes normally] Thanks, Doc. You're a life saver.

-------

The President of the United States: Eat lead, robot! [Shoots at robot; nothing happens]
The President of the United States: Turns out it eats lead. I'm brave! I am a brave president!

-------

B.O.B.: I think he sees us, you guys.
B.O.B.: [to alien robot] Greetings! How you doing! Welcome! We are here to destroy you!

-------

B.O.B.: I don't think your parents like me, and I think that Jello gave me a fake phone number.


-------

B.O.B.: [after catching Derek] Derek, You're a selfish jerk, and guess what? I've met someone else. She's limegreen, she has 14 little chunks of pineapple inside of her and she is everything i deserve in life! I'm happy now Derek, without you. It's over!

-------

B.O.B.: [to Susan] Derek was dating you too? That two timing jerk!

 -------

FYI, Derek's is Susan's soon-to-be-husband :P

BOB IS CUTE . HAHA BOB, HAHA .

Kay I really gotta stop talking about BOB . HAHAHAHAHAHA . I think I need counseling . On second thoughts I dont . & MSN IS WORKING AGAIN ! YAY ! 

2 MORE DAYS . Then it's 1 week at Malaysia ! Penang, maybe ? Idk, I just wanna go somewhere peaceful (: I wanna go KL again, but my parents got tired of going there all the time xD

Homework check:
English Book Review .
Malay Worksheet .
Physics Workout . (incomplete)
Physics Online Quiz .
Chemistry Worksheet .
A.Maths Online Quiz .
E.Maths Online Quiz .
Geography Worksheet .
SS Worksheet .

I didn't miss out anything, did I ? (:


xoxoxoxoxoxoxo;


You know I miss you,
but I don't want to miss you if it's not mutual.
I think about you everyday and
I'm scared I'm not even crossing your mind.