And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Say goodbye,
To all: Band practice today is cancelled. Practice for the main band will resume on thursday. Practice for the sec 1 will still be on wednesday. All SL and ASL are to come on wednesday at 9.45am. SO FREAKING LAST MINUTE . Band starts at 10am . We received this message at around 9am O.o But I'm kinda happy . I mean, I was already rushing cause I slept in for another 48minutes when I was supposed to wake up at 8am ... :D I can't really go back to sleeeep . Who sleeps straightaway after bathing ? Great, what am I supposed to do now ): Studying ? I don't do that early morning . Maybe in school yes, but this is a different environment, different atmosphere . |