w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, June 22, 2009
What happened to us, care to explain ?

“ Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future. — Lewis B. Smedes


I'm bored .

I'm done with A.maths . (FINALLY !)

Now I'm left with homework that I did, but didn't finish ): Especially physics . Damn hard uhh ):

Band tomorrow ? I can't wait to get out of the house .

I'm not gonna update here regularly nowadays . I see no point in doing so (:

School's starting in a week ? I'm gonna study if I can . Which I know I can't .

Cya whenever .