w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, July 1, 2009
But here I am, still holding on .
No pleasure, no expressions.
Just an illusion of what should of but wasn't.


Today was pretty mundane, but it's kinda fun (:

Don't wish to elaborate much, due to lazyness .

I swear I feel so blurr today .

Edited/ I gave up on A.maths . I try not to, cause I thought I could do . But just 1 word from the question makes a whole lot difference :/ Stupid lack of examples .

Ohyea ..,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN JIANG :P
I'm not that close to him, but at least still must wish him riiiight ? Lol .

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WANIII :D
Haha, my cousin <3 I remember we used to celebrate our birthdays together when we were younger, LOL .